The Housing Authority of the City of Bossier City (HABC) is working diligently to ensure the safety of our residents and staff in this time of a national health crisis. We are closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
HABC will continue following the guidance from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Phase 4 Action Plan
HABC offices will be open to the public and we will adhere to the following procedures until further notice:
Low Income Public Housing/Scattered Sites and Maintenance
- Applicant Eligibility will be completed by telephone, email and mail.
Lease Signings for New Residents:
- All new resident lease signings will be by appointment only. New Residents are required to call the HACS administrative office upon arrival. Masks are at the discretion of staff and visitors. Social Distancing is required.
- New admission inspections will be conducted.
- Annual inspections will be conducted with proper PPE.
- All Interim and Annual certifications will be completed by telephone, email and mail.
- Emergency work orders will be conducted with proper PPE.
- All routine work orders will be conducted with proper PPE.
- All resident services events are postponed until further notice.
The Housing Authority of the City of Bossier City (HABC) provides quality affordable housing to low-income families and individuals through the effective and efficient administration of housing assistance programs.
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider
We provide housing without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental handicap, familial status, national origin, or other protected class. In accordance with federal law and United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, or familial status. To file a complaint of discrimination, write HUD Director, Office of Civil Rights, 451 7th Street S.W., Washington D.C. 20410 or call Customer Service at (202) 708-1112 (voice) or (202) 708-1455 (TTY). HUD is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
© 2021 Housing Authority of the City of Bossier City. All rights reserved. Web design / managed by Advocate Advertising Group